At Garden Designs by Michelle Brown, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Garden Designs by Michelle Brown fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who come into contact with our business, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
What information do we collect from you?
- We collect personal data such as name, email address and phone number when you contact us using the contact form. We use this data to respond to your message.
- We collect personal data such as name, address, email and phone number when booking a consultation. This data is used to send you confirmation of our appointment, attend your physical address, and communicate with you.
- If you become a client, your name, address, email and phone number will be added to our client list. This will be stored securely on password protected devices and will never be shared with third parties.
- If you do not become a client, all personal information will be deleted from our system after 1 year, or when requested.
- We collect personal data such as IP address when you visit our website and click on the cookie disclaimer.
When you contact the business as a potential client, supplier, partner or other interested party, we may store contact information about you in our database.
How is your information used?
We may use the information you have provided in order to carry out our service, or to notify you of updates and changes to the services we provide. We take steps to ensure that any sensitive information you give us is treated securely, and strive to protect your personal information at all times.
Aggregated, non-personally identifiable web-based data may be used in order to improve our website and measure its performance.
Who has access to your information?
If we have entered into a contract to provide garden design services to you, it may be necessary to share basic information such as your name and address with third party service providers in order to fulfil our obligations to you. Please be reassured that we only disclose the information necessary to deliver the service and that they may not use this information for their own purposes.
Can I choose for my information to be removed?
You have the right to object to the way that we process your data. If you wish to be removed from our database and no longer receive any communications from Garden Design by Michelle Brown, please get in touch. Equally, if you feel that the information we have on file for you is out of date or inaccurate, we will update the data we store. To make a request about any data we hold for you email us at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone that help websites retain user preferences and information about your visit. They generally make your browsing experience more efficient.
What cookies do we use?
This website uses necessary cookies. These help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
To disable the cookies we use on this website, you will need to delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. Visit the help pages of your browser for more information.
About this policy